12/24/08

Wirehaired Fox Terrier.........

I have acquired a burning desire to live with a wirehaired fox terrier.   I found this adorable WFT on YouTube, learning chopstick manners at the table.  I found a puppy mill rescue dog in Iowa, through a dog rescue website.  She is a small 6 year old female WFT.  Oh where have all her babies gone????  Apparently she was very ill when she was turned out of the mill but is recovering from her traumatic young life and will be able to be adopted.   She's an indoor girl, 12 pounds, and enjoys her bed and playing with her rescued mates.  I don't think that I have the proper amount of time to spend with her every day and will not pursue adopting her.  If you are crazy about a particular dog breed, please check to see if you can rescue one from dire circumstances.  There are "rescue" groups for about any kind of pet or animal you can imagine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment